www.wetwetwetswimschool.co.uk is part of WetWetWet Swim School.
In order to provide you with the full range of WetWetWet Swim School services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information WetWetWet Swim School may collect about you;
- How WetWetWet Swim School will use information we collect about you;
- When WetWetWet Swim School may use your details to contact you;
- Whether WetWetWet Swim School will disclose your details to anyone else;
- Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will WetWetWet Swim School collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from Wetwetwet Swim School and / or www.wetwetwetswimschool.co.uk website, such as newsletters, competitions, or register to use our services, we may ask for personal information about you and / or your child/children. This can consist of information such as name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, date of birth, school attended, health information, bank details. Different web pages may ask for different personal information.
By providing your details as requested, you enable Wetwetwet Swim School to provide you with the service you and / or your child/children require.
Please note that sometimes on particular web pages we will require you to provide additional personal information, and sometimes sensitive personal information. When we do this we will specify on these web pages why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
We can also use your IP address to determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK or not.
3. How will WetWetWet Swim School use the information they collect about me?
WetWetWet Swim School will use personal information provided for a number of purposes including the following:
- For "service administration purposes", which means that WetWetWet Swim School may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, as set out in paragraph 4 below;
- to contact you about any contact you have made via the website;
- to personalise the way www.wetwetwetswimschool.co.uk content is presented to you
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered on www.wetwetwetswimschool.co.uk. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where WetWetWet Swim School needs to use your personal information we will obtain your consent first. Otherwise, by providing us with the information either verbally, written or using our website, you consent to the collection, use and processing of this information by WetWetWet Swim School. We will use every reasonable effort to safeguard your personal information. You also have the option to withhold your information by written notification to us.
4. When will WetWetWet Swim School contact me?
WetWetWet Swim School may contact you:
- in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that WetWetWet Swim School can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- in relation to any contact you have made to www.wetwetwetswimschool.co.uk;
- for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 5 below)
5. Will I be contacted for marketing information?
You have the option to decline to receive marketing information from us by “opting out” with written notification to us.
6. Will WetWetWet Swim School share my personal information with third parties?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in paragraph 7 below. Generally, we will only use your information within WetWetWet Swim School. However, rarely WetWetWet Swim School uses third parties to process your information. WetWetWet Swim School will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions.
7. Offensive or inappropriate content on the websites of Wetwetwet Swim School
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to www.wetwetwetswimschool.co.uk, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on www.wetwetwetswimschool.co.uk, WetWetWet Swim School may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where WetWetWet Swim School reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), WetWetWet Swim School may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school, e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
8. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to WetWetWet Swim School’s website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
9. How long will WetWetWet Swim School keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service. In the case that you wish to cancel your registration as a www.wetwetwetswimschool.co.uk member, once a membership is deleted a red flag goes on the database and, while people cannot use the personal information, it stays on the system for a period of one year for administration purposes before being deleted automatically.
Where you contribute to www.wetwetwetswimschool.co.uk, WetWetWet Swim School will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
10. Can I find out what personal information WetWetWet Swim School holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information WetWetWet Swim School holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files. You are required to provide 2 pieces of photographic identification and an administration charge may be incurred for the process.
Please address requests to the Data Protection Officer, www.wetwetwetswimschool.co.uk, WetWetWet Swim School, 191 Nevill Avenue, Hove, Sussex, BN3 7ND
12. Cookies Policy - Information WetWetWet Swim School collects from you
a. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a "device") browser from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the website to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of www.wetwetwetswimschool.co.uk features. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. For example: if on a previous visit you went to our ‘Swim Squad’ pages, we might find this out from your cookie and highlight updated ‘Swim Squad’ information on your second and subsequent visits.
WetWetWet Swim School from time to time uses a number of independent measurement and research companies. They gather information regarding the visitors to WetWetWet Swim School sites on our behalf using cookies, log file data and code which is embedded on our website. WetWetWet Swim School uses this type of information to help improve the services it provides to its users. WetWetWet Swim School requires that third parties comply strictly with its instruction (see paragraph 6 above).
WetWetWet Swim School,
118 Nevill Avenue,
Telephone: 01273 388247